Friday, April 25, 2014

"Camron Turn Around", by Kris Tucker


Another project for my portfolio which I am focusing on backgrounds and layouts is from the mind of my friend, Kris Tucker. His idea is about these cherub-like children who float using balloons of various shapes, each one representing something. Camron (Seen at top) has a heart balloon. When it pops, he falls from the kid friendly cloud world into the polluted realm that seems like dystopian earth.

I've begun work on a shot for the first world, the "above" world. It's very much kid friendly with bright pops of blues yellows and other pastel-ish colors.
I'm excited to begin work on the "lower" world because I've never really gotten to do grungier environments and it'll definitely help to show variety in my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment